Close 'win/win' deals more quickly, increase revenue per customer and drive sales excitement...
Managed IT Sales Training for Copier Dealers:
The Essentials of Managed IT Sales + Role Play
Managed IT Sales Essentials and Lead Pre-Qualification
Lead Qualification, Objection-Handling and Closing
(Half Day, so you can easily make your outbound flight!)
Benefit from Service Leadership’s more than twenty-five years of experience at helping non-IT companies successfully win at Managed IT by joining Paul Dippell and Andrew Stith for this exclusive 1 ½ day Managed IT sales training hosted by GreatAmerica. Close win/win deals more quickly, increase revenue per customer and drive sales excitement by giving your Copier sales professionals, Managed IT team, and company executives the tools and skills to overcome obstacles and realize success.
"Marco has utilized Service Leadership’s Managed IT training sessions to educate our employees on the importance of go-to-market standards and how they impact our profitability and sustainability in the shifting IT marketplace. The Service Leadership team has seen it all in the IT industry and have a unique ability in speaking in plain English to people looking to capture the opportunity that exists in Managed IT services."
- Jonathan Warrey, COO, Marco
Photo taken at July 2014 Service Leadership Training at GreatAmerica Headquarters.
Training Provided By:
Description: This 1 ½ day workshop is led by Paul Dippell and Andrew Stith of Service Leadership, Inc. It is an enhanced and distilled version of the hit workshop among Copier dealers who are driving or intending to drive substantial Managed IT sales volume into their existing customer base and new prospects. This workshop includes both classroom (technique) and role play (hands-on) segments for the most actionable learning.
Day 1 - Managed IT Essentials:
Workshop Prerequisite: No prerequisite requirements.
Recommended Audience: Down-the-street Copier reps, their sales managers and executives, Managed IT SMEs, vCIOs and service managers, and dealer C-level executives* who want a solid understanding of how to most effectively identify good prospects and close win/win deals in their respective roles using the proven, best-in-class Managed IT sales process for Copier dealers.
On the first day, attendees will gain:
- An understanding of the business value of Managed IT and the most effective selling steps,
- Practical knowledge of how to identify win/win targets for and how to propose and close good Managed IT deals,
- For Copier reps especially, a simple checklist of essential steps to prospect for and sell Managed IT without taking undue time away from their primary role, and
- A quick checklist of pre-qualification questions for Copier reps to pass onto SMEs for follow up and possible proposing and closing,
- Role play of pre-qualification scenarios by Copier reps, SMEs and vCIOs for hands-on practice.
Attendees will be able to:
- Identify good prospects for win/win Managed IT,
- Leverage unique advantages Copier dealers have in Managed IT versus competing IT companies in their market,
- Collaborate efficiently as Copier reps, SMEs and vCIOs in successful sales and account management,
- Perform more effective pre-qualification, qualification, and objection handling,
- Generate more leads of the appropriate profile to close deals creating happy customers and good margins.
Day 2 - Managed IT Essentials, continued:
Description: This half day continues hands-on activities to deepen your sales skills and increase confidence and success rates in front of the customer, led by Paul Dippell and Andrew Stith. Attendees will come away with next-level skills and hands-on experience in selling Managed IT on value, not price; qualifying and uncovering IT pain, presenting proposals and pricing for effective closing, overcoming objections, and a deeper understanding of how to drive retention and additional business through Quarterly Business Reviews.
This half day goes deeper into:
- Enhanced prospect qualification skills,
- Effective proposing and pricing,
- Confidence in objection handling and closing.
Attendees will be able to:
- Better perform deep qualification, handle a full range of objections, present price and reinforce value,
- Determine whether to propose an assessment, how to propose, and how to close being paid for the assessment,
- Describe the steps and value of on-boarding and Quarterly Business Reviews, and participate appropriately in them.
* Note: If your Copier sales managers and your company C-level executives have not attended this workshop or its predecessors (Managed IT Sales 101 and 201), Service Leadership strongly recommends they attend this workshop.
The office equipment dealers who are successful in Managed IT will tell you that successfully getting Managed IT off the ground and profitable with the minimum investment in the shortest time, requires manager and executive understanding and commitment.
Your senior-level attendees will come away with language and concepts synchronized with their subordinates, and a better practical understanding of how to guide their subordinates and your company’s strategic investment in Managed IT, to success.
About Service Leadership:
Since founding Service Leadership in 2001, Service Leadership has trained thousands of sales professionals on the key methods for rapidly accelerating their own, profitable Managed IT sales in new and existing accounts, including:
- CompuCom: Managed IT sales grew from scratch to $400mm
- All Covered (now owned by Konica-Minolta): Involved during its first four ground-breaking years of growth unequalled since then.
Paul Dippell will present this special workshop hosted by GreatAmerica.
Dippell is founder and Chief Executive Officer of Service Leadership, Inc. a leading Solution Provider consultancy firm, and publisher of the Service Leadership Index® of Solution Provider performance, the industry's broadest and deepest operational and financial diagnostic service. Additionally, Service leadership advises leading global IT manufacturers on channel management and strategies, and SMB and mid-market customer product and services strategies.
In the last year, GreatAmerica has strategically partnered with Paul Dippell and Service Leadership for Managed IT training events, SLIQ© business management tool and S-L GAMIT Peer Group opportunities.
Dippell brings more than twenty-five years of experience building, running, acquiring and integrating IT Solutions companies. Dippell is often a featured speaker at IT Solutions industry events on the topics of successful channel business model strategy and operations.
- Attire: Business casual
- Materials: Will be provided at training
- Meals: Lunch will be provided for attendees
- Training Hours: Day 1: 8:00am-5:00pm Day 2: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Training Location: GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation Headquarters
- Address: 625 1st Street Southeast #800, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
- Phone: 800.234.8787
- Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Cedar Rapids
- Address: 350 First Avenue NE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52401
- Phone: 319.731.4444
- Other Area Hotels: Located within 15 minutes of the training location:
- The Hotel Kirkwood
- Address: 7725 Kirkwood Boulevard SW, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52404
- Phone: 877.751.5111
Questions? For more information, contact your GreatAmerica Sales Rep, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Registration for Training:
*Pricing: GreatAmerica has worked with Service Leadership to provide this training at a special cost for you (normally $1,600 per person). Pricing is bundled to include lunches, a licensed copy of the slide deck, as well as the exclusive Managed IT tools used by Service Leadership in the workshop (normally an additional $395). Attendees are responsible for travel accommodations.
***S-L GAMIT Peer Group Members and Collabrance Partners receive a 10% discount. Please enter discount code (code to come) when registering***
|Standard Price || List Price |
| Attendee #1 ||$1,350 |
| Attendees #2-#4 || |
| Attendees #5 and beyond ||$950 |
Registration Deadline: More information coming soon!