By: GreatAmerica on November 3rd, 2023
GreatAmerica Wins Two 2023 Frank Awards: Best Leasing Company and Best Female Executive
Finance Company Takes Top Leasing Category Honor 14th Time; First Time Honor for Jennie Fisher as Best Female Executive
(Cedar Rapids, IA) November 3, 2023 — The Cannata Report presented GreatAmerica Financial Services with two 2023 Frank Awards; Best Leasing Company and Best Female
Executive, during its 38th Annual Awards & Charities Gala at The Madison Hotel in Morristown, New Jersey on Thursday, November 2. The Frank Award winners were chosen by Office Equipment Dealers who responded to The Cannata Report 38th Annual Dealer Survey. Winners were chosen in 13 distinct categories; this is the 14th win for GreatAmerica and the first time Jennie Fisher has been honored with Best Female Executive.
This year the survey garnered responses from a record-breaking 458 participants, according to The Cannata Report. The Best Leasing Company Award recognizes the leasing companies who provide an outstanding mix of lease options, competitive rates, superior service, and effective dealer communication.
“The dealer respondents to our 38th Annual Dealer Survey clearly conveyed that GreatAmerica is still the channel’s top financing partner,” said CJ Cannata, president and CEO, The Cannata Report. “We also enthusiastically congratulate Jennie Fisher for winning ‘Best Female Executive.’ Dealer votes, consistent accolades from both dealers and vendors, and my own personal experience tell me Jennie’s leadership as a talented, visible, and committed industry executive is appreciated.”
David Pohlman, president, GreatAmerica, says his team is incredibly honored to have earned the 2023 Frank Award and is exceptionally proud of Jennie Fisher, "The Frank Award for Best Leasing Company is great motivation to our hard working and passionate team members at GreatAmerica. We are equally honored and proud that Jennie Fisher has received the recognition she deserves for her career-long devotion to the independent dealer channel. She has worked hard for this, and on behalf of my other 746 GreatAmerica team members, we applaud you, Jennie!”
The 2023 Frank Award categories and winners are as follows:
- Best Production Print Manufacturer: Ricoh USA
- Best A4 Manufacturer: Kyocera Document Solutions America
- Best in Class: Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America
- Best Diversification Partner: Intermedia
- Best Marketing Strategy: Ricoh USA
- Best ECM/Document Management Software Provider: DocuWare
- Best Print Management Software Provider: ACDI and PaperCut
- Best IT and Security Services Provider: ConnectWise
- Best Technical Service Provider: Kyocera Document Solutions America
- Best Leasing Company: GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Best Female Executive: Jennie Fisher, GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Best Male Executive: Mike Marusic, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America
- Best Manufacturer: Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America
According to The Cannata Report, $232,000 was raised to benefit the Mariano Rivera Foundation at the charity gala. Baseball Hall of Famer and New York Yankee Mariano Rivera represented his foundation and its Print Design & Packaging Development program, an initiative to educate young men and women to pursue careers in the printing industry.
GreatAmerica is the largest independent, family-owned national commercial equipment finance company in the U.S. and is dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors, and dealers be more successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. GreatAmerica was established in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in 1992 and now has offices in Iowa, Georgia, Minnesota, and Illinois. In addition to financing, GreatAmerica offers innovative non-financial services to help our customers grow.