We are always looking for people who are passionate about taking on responsibility and working hard to achieve their potential.
Make A Difference
What you do matters! We empower our team members to make decisions that contribute to our success and allow you to see how your role impacts the bigger picture.
Own Your Happiness
Enjoy the best of both worlds at a growing company with a team-based structure that allows us to preserve the small company feel. Look forward to each day and work alongside dependable teammates who are fun to be around!
Make Your Path
We've experienced consistent growth since inception and new business opportunities arise each day. Our innovative approach creates growth opportunities for the company and our team members. Grow with us through continuous learning and develop your skills while creating your own advancement path.
Own Your Development
Low walls and an open seating arrangement allow for easy access to leadership. Our leadership team has a genuine interest in the success of each team member and motivates team members to challenge themselves each day.
See the benefits of working for GreatAmerica.
401k Profit Sharing
The company matches 50% of the first 10% of the team member’s compensation deferral and contributes a discretionary amount, approximately equal to 4% of team member's base salary irrespective of any contribution on his/her part.
Sick Time Compensation
Ten days paid per calendar year. At the end of the year, unused illness hours may be converted into pay, floating holiday time (up to 5 days per year), or a combination at a conversion rate of 70%.
GreatAmerica pays your parking close to work, and will cover public transportation costs as well.
Information available upon hire. Caps may apply.
View benefits list
Don't take our word for it! Hear from our current employees!
Service Desk User Support Specialist
Cash Applications Specialist
Account Support Advisor
Sales Support Specialist
Vendor Relationship Manager
Find us on Glassdoor!
Helping Communities Achieve Greater Success
GreatAmerica is proud to support the communities in which we live and work. As with our business customers, GreatAmerica aims to help our communities achieve greater success by working with agencies, foundations, and non-profit organizations. Since our founding in 1992, GreatAmerica has donated more than $5 million in charitable giving. Additionally, our employees volunteer their time through many organizations beyond GreatAmerica corporate giving.
GreatAmerica has proudly supported these organizations:
- African American Museum of Iowa
- Alzheimer’s Association – East Central Iowa Chapter
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Area Substance Abuse Council
- Avera Marshall Foundation
- Benton Band Boosters
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Cedar Rapids
- Boys and Girls Club of Cedar Rapids
- Catherine McAuley Center
- Cedar Rapids Community School District Kids on Course University
- Cedar Rapids Freedom Festival
- Cedar Rapids Museum of Art
- Cedar Rapids Opera Theatre
- Cedar Rapids Police Association – Shop With A Cop
- Cedar Rapids Soccer Association
- Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Coe College
- Cornell College
- Czech Village / New Bohemia Urban Main Street District
- Daybreak Rotary
- EDC, Inc.
- Engage Iowa
- Fab Five
- Four Oaks Family & Children’s Services
- Friends & Family Community Connection
- Gems of Hope
- Greene Square Revival Project
- H D Youth Center
- Hiawatha Public Library
- His Hands Free Medical Clinic
- HOPEwalk of Cedar Rapids
- Indian Creek Nature Center
- International Academy for Russian Music, Arts & Culture
- Iowa Asian Alliance
- Iowa College Foundation
- Isle of Iowa Parrot Head Club
- Junior Achievement of Eastern Iowa
- Kirkwood Community College Foundation
- Last Hope Animal Rescue
- Linn Mar Robotics
- Mt. Mercy University
- March of Dimes
- Marshall Boys Basketball Boosters
- Mercy Medical Center
- Meth-Wick Community
- Morgan’s Wonderland
- Murals and More
- National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library
- Old Creamery Theatre Company
- Orchestra Iowa
- Prairie Hawks Baseball
- St. Matthews School
- SAINT Rescue
- Special Olympics Iowa
- Tanager Place
- Theatre Cedar Rapids
- United Way of East Central Iowa
- United Way of Greater Atlanta
- United Way of Southwest Minnesota
- Unity Hospice
- University of Chicago
- Washington High School Dance Marathon and Mo Show
- Waypoint Services for Women, Children and Families
Organizations seeking funding from GreatAmerica should contact The Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation for consideration.